So no updates, nothing. So there is nothing to talk about! So we decided to have a Tiny-Chat Party. I shot some photos! ;D <3 :) :3
AS YOU CAN SEE, WE HAD FUN LOL. This is my first time posting on the blog! WHICH IS EXCITING ;D Here's a little about me:
Hullo Person Thats Reading This!!! :3 LOL. IM ARCTIC <3 but my friends call me Arc! Let me tell you about myself! I am 14 years old, and I've lived in some pretty weird places. Currently: Antarctica (not bull shi*ing lol). I like to draw using the paint app on my computer:) I also LOVE to play Pandanda!!! Pandanda was like my childhood ahaha. My bestfriends on there (in no order) are Domo, Pale, Pinky, Ron, Krasi, Flaff, Pin, Gabe, Cooki, Lou, Dipper, Sam, Jake, Eve, Buddy, AND MANY MORE! :DDD! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I'LL ANSWER IT ;D :) <3 :3 Signing off with love <3,
Hullo Person Thats Reading This!!! :3 LOL. IM ARCTIC <3 but my friends call me Arc! Let me tell you about myself! I am 14 years old, and I've lived in some pretty weird places. Currently: Antarctica (not bull shi*ing lol). I like to draw using the paint app on my computer:) I also LOVE to play Pandanda!!! Pandanda was like my childhood ahaha. My bestfriends on there (in no order) are Domo, Pale, Pinky, Ron, Krasi, Flaff, Pin, Gabe, Cooki, Lou, Dipper, Sam, Jake, Eve, Buddy, AND MANY MORE! :DDD! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I'LL ANSWER IT ;D :) <3 :3 Signing off with love <3,
~Arctic

No comments:
Post a Comment